Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pea-tear Griffin... Peter Griffin... Aww crap!

Hello my fellow bloggers! Flash here! First time viewer; first time blogger.

I was first introduced to the world of blogging when my girlfriend introduced me to her life in blogging... http://www.middlepaw.blogspot.com/

At first, blogging wasn't something I saw myself getting into; not my style.
I wanted to make a movie, Halo if you must know, with my own little twist on it. I thought well hey, I've gotta get some interest in my idea somehow, so I turned to blogging. It didn't go so well; not the making the movie part, haven't gotten around to that yet; it was the consistently updating the blog that was hard for me to keep up with.

I didn't touch my blog for months, just left it there to make myself look and feel like an idiot.

Recently, I've discovered a number of little things in daily life that like to get under my skin, like to "GRIND MY GEARS". Doing so, I found a new use for my blogging account.

"What Grinds My Gears" is inspired by a great icon, a family man, a father, a husband, and a man who's unpredictable stupidity provides humour to many of us. This Family Guy is no other than Peter Griffin himself. Those of you who are familiar with the cartoon series Family Guy might recall an episode where Peter had his own segment on the news called "What Grinds My Gears". It is those random topics through out our day to day lives that like to get on our nerves and dig under our skin that I will be addressing in my blogs.

To begin with, I will be putting up a few that have really pushed the wrongs buttons in my life in the more recent times. So until then, please do feel free to check up on my blog for updates.

Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment